Christmas On Tyneside 2021
5 Days Half Board by Coach
Our special festive holidays allow you to make the very most of Christmas or New Year. You decide the pace - join in the fun or quietly relax and reflect – then sit back and enjoy the traditional yuletide treats in the company of new-found friends.
Many thousands of holidaymakers choose to spend the festive period with us each year and we hope you’ll join us too.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
Your Christmas Programme
Dec 23: Welcome mulled wine reception • Dinner
Dec 24: Breakfast • A morning excursion to Newcastle-upon-Tyne • Traditional festive afternoon tea • Bingo • Dinner • Festive sing-a-long
Dec 25: Bucks Fizz breakfast • Morning at leisure • Traditional Christmas Luncheon with all the trimmings • A visit from Santa • HM Queen’s speech with Christmas cake • evening buffet • Classic Christmas movie
Dec 26: Breakfast • A full day excursion to Durham • 4-course candlelit dinner with live entertainment
Dec 27: Breakfast • Homeward bound
Everything Included - Christmas
- Free Local Joining Points
- Collect Coach Miles™
- All coach travel
- Reserved seats on tour coaches
- Tour Manager escorted
- The entire Christmas programme as stated
- Admission to the pantomime if stated in the programme
- Board as stated
- No single room supplement
- Complete luggage handling
- Price-Back Insurance Offer
For details on your pick up arrangements please click here.Back to top
Clarion Hotel, Boldon
This comfortable and modern hotel is ideally located between Sunderland and Newcastle, and just six miles from the Gateshead Millennium Bridge.
• Bar lounge, Restaurant • En-suite bedrooms • Free Wi-Fi available • Indoor swimming pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room, fitness centre • LiftBack to top