Blackpool, Liverpool & The Lakes 2022
5 Days | Half Board | By Coach
Highlights: Lake District National, Liverpool including a guided tour
Magnificent sandy beaches, three fine piers, a host of theatrical talent and of course the world famous Tower, the promenade trams and the pleasure Beach combine to make Blackpool one of the most popular holiday destinations in Britain. The East Drive is noted for its carefully planted flower-beds, with many other parks and public gardens providing a peaceful change from the hustle and bustle of the famous ‘golden Mile’.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
• Blackpool’s famous attractions • Lake District national Park • Liverpool - including a guided tour
FULL DAY: Lake District National Park
FULL DAY: Liverpool - including a guided tour
For details on your pick up arrangements please click here.
- Free local joining points
- Collect Coach Miles™
- All coach travel
- Reserved seats on tour coaches
- Tour Manager escorted
- Hotel accomodation and board as stated
- No single room supplement
- Excursions/itinerary as stated
- Admission fees and entertainment if stated
- Complete luggage handling
- Price-Back Insurance Offer
Liberty Hotel, BlackpoolThis hotel is within half a mile of Blackpool Tower and less to the North Pier and Winter Gardens.
> Restaurant, bar, cabaret lounge > En-suite bedrooms > Free Wi-Fi available > Full breakfast and three course evening dinner plus tea or coffee > Nightly entertainment > Lift Back to top