Swedish Waterways & Cities
15 Day Ocean Cruise Holiday
- Cabin as selected
- All meals & snacks on board
- Inclusive drinks package*
- Door to Door service*
- Free holiday insurance option
Sail from Rosyth aboard the Balmoral
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
Fred Olsen Info
All our Fred.Olsen cruises include:
• Comfortable rooms and suites with tv, hairdryer, tea and coffee making facilities and individually controlled air conditioning.
• Tempting cuisine every day throughout your cruise - with five course à la carte dinners, casual breakfast and lunch buffets and late-night snacks.
• Self-service tea and coffee at selected venues, morning coffee with biscuits, afternoon sandwiches and cakes.
• In-room sandwiches and snacks.
• All evening entertainment, including cabaret shows, live music and dancing.
• Captain’s Drinks Party and Gala Buffet.
• Use of leisure facilities, including swimming pools, jacuzzis and gym.
• A wide choice of on board activities and lectures throughout the day.
• Luggage porterage between your room and the drop-off/pick-up point.
Fred Olsen All Inclusive*
All our Fred Olsen cruises for 2018 are All Inclusive. Drinks are:
• In the Bars –Selection of soft drinks by the glass (post-mix on pump): Pepsi, lemonade, tonic water, juices and mineral/spring water. Selected red, white and rosé wine by the glass. Selected Cava by the glass. Selected branded beers in cans or on draught. House spirits: white rum, gin, vodka, whisky, brandy and Irish cream. Selected cider in cans. Selected house spirits.
• In the Restaurants & Buffets – Selection of soft drinks, mineral/spring water & juices by the glass. Selected red, white and rosè wine by the glass. Selected branded canned beers. Regular tea & coffee. Plus discounted drinks – Guests with “All Inclusive” can save 50% off premium & branded drinks, red and white wines (not Champagne or sparkling wine), cocktails and bottled water.
Terms & Conditions apply, please ask for details
- Cruising Gullmarsfjorden, Saltkallefjorden, Algofjorden, Hakefjorden & Brattobaden, Askerofjorden & Halsenfjorden, Havstensfjorden & Byfjorden
- Stockholm Archipelago
Relax and take in stunning vistas as we cruise through a cavalcade of breathtaking fjords before reaching the historic city of Malmo. Gliding on, we call in at Visby, the “City of Roses & Ruins”. Our next treat is an overnight stay in Stockholm, Sweden’s glorious capital and a metropolis encompassing fourteen islands and forty bridges. A sail through Stockholm Archipelago glides you into the lively cultural hub of eye-catching Gothenburg.
Back to top