Hidden Baltic Treasures
11 Night Ocean Cruise
SAILING FROM ABERDEEN ABOARD MARCO POLO
Experience the intriguing countries that border the mighty Baltic. First exciting port is Copenhagen where the Little Mermaid statue is a must see. Then the German seaside resort of Warnemünde boasts a long beachfront and presents the chance to visit iconic Berlin with its Checkpoint Charlie and Brandenburg Gate. Bornholm is a hidden gem with an enchanting Old Town featuring cross timbered buildings, while Visby, the “City of Roses & Ruins”, is a UNESCO World Heritage Site with medieval walls and defensive towers. Lithuania’s Klaipėda dates from the seventh century and has history in every nook and cranny. The main tourist hub in Gdańsk is Long Market – an attractive square flanked by period architecture and home to the elaborate Neptune’s Fountain. Final stop is Newcastle where attractions include the Quayside.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
Copenhagen • Warnemünde • Bornholm • Visby • Klaipėda (Lithuania) • Gdańsk (Poland)• Newcastle
- Cabin as selected
- All meals & snacks on board
- Door to Door* service
Cruise & Maritime Voyages Presents Marco Polo
Cruise & Maritime Voyages is britain’s leading independent cruise line and has an enviable reputation for captivating cruises departing from convenient ports. cruise & maritime voyages boast a plethora of awards for value, service and shore excursions as well as winning “best ocean cruise line operator for Groups”. With smaller more intimate ships, cruise & maritime voyages deliver a leisurely style of cruising with the emphasis on personal service, leading to a guest satisfaction rate of over 95%.
All this is included in the fare:
• Delicious full board cuisine. • Afternoon teas and late night snacks.
• Captain’s cocktail Party (cruises of 6 nights or more). • Self service tea & coffee (6am to midnight). • Big show entertainment, cabarets and classical interludes. • Daytime activities and leisure facilities. • Guest speaker and arts & crafts
(cruises of 5 nights or more). • Porterage of luggage, port to cabin.
And remember, Cruise & Maritime Voyages offer...
• A more traditional and leisurely style cruising experience.
• Smaller sized cruise ships accessible to more ports of call.
• An excellent standard of friendly and attentive service.
• A wide choice of wonderful excursions at most ports of call. an optional inclusive drinks package† is available (please ask your holiday advisor for details).
With her traditional handsome profile, teak decks and distinctive dark blue hull, Marco Polo is a fully stabilized classic ocean liner with comfortable lounges and elegantly furnished bars and restaurants.
Door to Door Service for Ocean CruiseOCEAN CRUISE
On OCEAN CRUISE your holiday starts in style when a driver picks you up from your own front door – available free of charge on all OCEAN CRUISE of 4 days or more to customers on the mainland living within 35 miles of Glasgow, Hamilton, Edinburgh or Dunfermline (Cowal Peninsula excluded).
For more details on Door to Door Service please click hereBack to top