French River Cruising With Antwerp
- Duration: 9 days
- Board Basis: Full Board
- Tour Ref: D2TGLE10444
- Travel Type: Make your own way to port
9 Day Ocean Cruise
- Cabins as selected
- All meals & snacks onboard
- All inclusive drinks package
- Door to Door serivce
- Free holiday insurance option
Sailing from Rosyth aboard Balmoral
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
This summer sailing presents the opportunity to view the lush countryside of Normandy’s Parc Naturel as your floating hotel glides along the River Seine. Reaching Rouen, named the “City of a Hundred Spires” by Victor Hugo, an overnight stop here allows plenty of time to explore its maze of alleyways. Next treat is the pretty harbour town of Honfleur with its half-timbered buildings. Finally, a sail along the Western Scheldt River brings us to medieval Antwerp, famed for its Diamond District.
- Cruising River Seine
- Rouen (overnight)
- Cruising Western Scheldt River, Belgium
- Antwerp (overnight)
Door to Door* Service
For departures from Scotland (Glenton)
Where advertised our door to door service is available to customers living within ten miles of Glasgow, Edinburgh, Dunfermline and Hamilton. On our AIR & CRUISE holidays we offer an extended service with a radius of 35 miles from the listed points, for departures from Scottish ports and airports. Please call 08000 24 24 24 to check if you are eligable for our Door to Door service.
For departures from England (Glenton Palmer)
Our much-loved free Door to Door service is available on all Glenton Palmer Select coach tours of four days or longer and many of our AIR & CRUISE holidays. Available to customers living in the collection area. Please click here to view maps of the pick up areas. Please call 01924 895 849 to check if you are eligable for our Door to Door service.
A home collection may still be available from outside these areas but a supplement will apply.
Where advertised this free service it may be necessary to share your vehicle with other passengers on your tour. The pick-up will be at the address of the lead name on your booking. Additional pick-ups may be requested at a supplement of £20 per person. You will be driven from your home to a coach pick-up point and, on occasion, you may have to transfer to another vehicle before boarding the coach. Unfortunately, for operational and administrative reasons, Door to Door service may not be available for bookings made within 21 days of departure.
Fred Olsen All Inclusive*
All our Fred Olsen cruises for 2018 are All Inclusive. Drinks are:
• In the Bars –Selection of soft drinks by the glass (post-mix on pump): Pepsi, lemonade, tonic water, juices and mineral/spring water. Selected red, white and rosé wine by the glass. Selected Cava by the glass. Selected branded beers in cans or on draught. House spirits: white rum, gin, vodka, whisky, brandy and Irish cream. Selected cider in cans. Selected house spirits.
• In the Restaurants & Buffets – Selection of soft drinks, mineral/spring water & juices by the glass. Selected red, white and rosè wine by the glass. Selected branded canned beers. Regular tea & coffee. Plus discounted drinks – Guests with “All Inclusive” can save 50% off premium & branded drinks, red and white wines (not Champagne or sparkling wine), cocktails and bottled water.
Terms & Conditions apply, please ask for details
Back to top