Diamonds, Chocolates & Canals
- Duration: 10 days
- Board Basis: Full Board
- Tour Ref: D2TGLE9673
- Travel Type: Make your own way to port
10 Day Ocean Cruise Holiday
- Cabin as selected
- All meals & snacks on board
- Inclusive drinks package*
- Door to Door service*
- Free holiday insurance option
Sail from Newcastle aboard the Balmoral
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
Glide inland via pretty waterways straight into the heart of scintillating cities in Belgium and the Netherlands. Step back in time in gorgeous Ghent, experiencing history at every turn as you wander the atmospheric streets lined with chocolatiers. Medieval Antwerp has a centuries-old diamond district and a gothic cathedral while Rotterdam’s skyline features the soaring Euromast tower. Finally, Amsterdam boasts a wealth of attractions such as Anne Frank’s House, the Rijksmuseum and a network of canals.
Door to Door* Service
For departures from Scotland (Glenton)
Where advertised our door to door service is available to customers living within ten miles of Glasgow, Edinburgh, Dunfermline and Hamilton. On our AIR & CRUISE holidays we offer an extended service with a radius of 35 miles from the listed points, for departures from Scottish ports and airports. Please call 08000 24 24 24 to check if you are eligable for our Door to Door service.
For departures from England (Glenton Palmer)
Our much-loved free Door to Door service is available on all Glenton Palmer Select coach tours of four days or longer and many of our AIR & CRUISE holidays. Available to customers living in the collection area. Please click here to view maps of the pick up areas. Please call 01924 895 849 to check if you are eligable for our Door to Door service.
A home collection may still be available from outside these areas but a supplement will apply.
Where advertised this free service it may be necessary to share your vehicle with other passengers on your tour. The pick-up will be at the address of the lead name on your booking. Additional pick-ups may be requested at a supplement of £20 per person. You will be driven from your home to a coach pick-up point and, on occasion, you may have to transfer to another vehicle before boarding the coach. Unfortunately, for operational and administrative reasons, Door to Door service may not be available for bookings made within 21 days of departure.
Fred Olsen Info
All our Fred.Olsen cruises include:
• Comfortable rooms and suites with tv, hairdryer, tea and coffee making facilities and individually controlled air conditioning.
• Tempting cuisine every day throughout your cruise - with five course à la carte dinners, casual breakfast and lunch buffets and late-night snacks.
• Self-service tea and coffee at selected venues, morning coffee with biscuits, afternoon sandwiches and cakes.
• In-room sandwiches and snacks.
• All evening entertainment, including cabaret shows, live music and dancing.
• Captain’s Drinks Party and Gala Buffet.
• Use of leisure facilities, including swimming pools, jacuzzis and gym.
• A wide choice of on board activities and lectures throughout the day.
• Luggage porterage between your room and the drop-off/pick-up point.
Fred Olsen All Inclusive*
All our Fred Olsen cruises for 2018 are All Inclusive. Drinks are:
• In the Bars –Selection of soft drinks by the glass (post-mix on pump): Pepsi, lemonade, tonic water, juices and mineral/spring water. Selected red, white and rosé wine by the glass. Selected Cava by the glass. Selected branded beers in cans or on draught. House spirits: white rum, gin, vodka, whisky, brandy and Irish cream. Selected cider in cans. Selected house spirits.
• In the Restaurants & Buffets – Selection of soft drinks, mineral/spring water & juices by the glass. Selected red, white and rosè wine by the glass. Selected branded canned beers. Regular tea & coffee. Plus discounted drinks – Guests with “All Inclusive” can save 50% off premium & branded drinks, red and white wines (not Champagne or sparkling wine), cocktails and bottled water.
Terms & Conditions apply, please ask for details
Back to top