York Christmas Market & Harrogate
Lots of Single Rooms
Based in Harrogate, North Yorkshire, our tour takes us to enjoy visits to quaint towns & villages of the Yorkshire Dales as well as spending some time in York to visit the St. Nicholas Christmas Fair. We end this holiday on a sweet note with an included Cream Tea.
* Spa Town of Harrogate, Knaresborough Market Town, York & St. Nicholas Christmas Fair,
* Market Day in Skipton, Cream Tea to Finish off your holiday
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
- Tuesday: We take a short drive to the spa & market town of Knaresborough for some free time. The town hosts many cafes and tearooms, perfect for warming up! In the afternoon we return to Harrogate, where the rest of the day is at leisure.
- Wednesday: Our coach takes us into the Yorkshire Dales, passing through the pretty village of Pateley Bridge, travelling over the moorland until we arrive at Grassington. We have time here to explore this quaint cobbled market town. Following our time here we continue to Skipton, known as the ‘Gateway to The Dales’. The High Street leads up to the church, behind which you see the impressive 900-year-old castle and Skipton Woods. Today is market day so why not grab yourself a bargain!
- Thursday: We head to the historic cathedral city of York, to make the most of the city and enjoy the atmosphere of the Christmas Markets. Wander past the old shops of The Shambles or enjoy the shops of Parliament Square. Later this afternoon we return to the hotel where we enjoy a Cream Tea, which will include: Tea, Scones, Clotted Cream & Jam – a lovely sweet treat to finish off your holiday.
The Old Swan Hotel, Harrogate ~ 3 Star
The 3-star rated Old Swan Hotel stands in the centre of the lovely town of Harrogate, in Yorkshire, and is famed as being Agatha Christie’s hiding place during her disappearance in 1926. Bedrooms are stylishly furnished and the public areas include the Library restaurant, the Wedgwood Room and the lounge bar. All bedrooms are en suite and have satellite television, telephone, hairdryer and tea & coffee facilities. The hotel has a lift.Back to top