Windsor Castle & Cruise The Thames
Includes day in London
A lovely tour as we discover the splendour of Royal Windsor and explore mighty Windsor Castle. Offering a nice balance we also take time to enjoy a relaxing boat trip on the River Thames.
- Admission to Windsor Castle
- Explore Royal Windsor
- 90 minute Cruise from Caversham Bridge to Henley-on-Thames
- Day to Explore London
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
The Bull Hotel, Gerrard’s Cross ~ 4 star
Overlooking the picturesque village common in Gerrard’s Cross, to the west of London, the 4-star rated Bull Hotel was built as a coaching inn in 1688 on the old London to Oxford road. Today the Bull maintains a charming period atmosphere and is a hotel where you can expect a warm and friendly welcome. The hotel’s beautiful gardens provide a place to relax and quietly unwind after your day out. Two bars, the traditional village bar or the quieter cocktail bar. All bedrooms are well appointed and feature en-suite bathroom, satellite television and in-room movies, radio, telephone, hairdryer and hospitality tray. Lift.
- We make our way into London for the day at leisure to explore independently.
- A pleasant drive today to Windsor for our included visit to Windsor Castle. Visit the State Apartments, the Drawings Gallery, Queen Mary’s Dolls House, and St. George’s Chapel. The rest of the day is free to explore Windsor with its many independent shops, bars, and restaurants.
- We drive to Caversham Bridge, the boarding point for our 90-minute cruise to Mapledurham Lock, following the Thames upstream. We travel through the twists and turns of the River Thames where you will see wildlife, open countryside, islands, and views towards the Berkshire Downs. We re-join our coach and continue to Henley-on-Thames for some free time before we take the scenic route back to the hotel.