Windsor Castle & Chiltern Hills
A lovely tour for Summer as we discover the splendour of Royal Windsor and explore mighty Windsor Castle. Offering a nice balance we also take time to enjoy a train ride along the foot of The Chilterns as well as a visit to a stately home in an idyllic setting.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
- Admission to Windsor Castle
- Explore Royal Windsor
- Return Journey on Chinnor & Princes Risborough Railway
- Admission to Greys Court
- Time at Leisure in Henley-on-Thames
- Day to Explore London
- We enjoy a leisurely drive to Royal Windsor, for our visit to Windsor Castle. Visit the State Apartments, the Drawings Gallery, Queen Mary’s Dolls House and St. George’s Chapel at your leisure. Following this visit the rest of the afternoon is free to explore Windsor with its many independent shops.
- We make our way into London where we have chance to explore the city at leisure.
- We head west to Greys Court, a family home with delightful gardens in an idyllic setting. The series of walled gardens are a colourful patchwork set amid medieval ruins. Following this visit we head to the famous regatta town of Henley-on-Thames for free time and a chance for you to obtain lunch. To end the day we head to the village of Chinnor where we enjoy a return journey on the Chinnor & Princes Risborough Railway.