Speyside is famous for its wonderful whisky and is often called ‘Malt Whisky Country’. It is home to more than half of Scotland’s malt whisky distilleries, making it the ideal place to discover more about this ancient art.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
· Tour & Tasting at Tomatin Distillery
· Tour & Tasting at Glenlivet Distillery
· Tour at Speyside Cooperage
· Tour & Tasting at Glen Moray Distillery
· Seaside Resort of Nairn
· ‘Capital of The Highlands’ ~ Inverness
· We enjoy our day making our first visit to the ‘Capital of The Highlands’, Inverness with its rich variety of places to visit and things to do. The city boasts a host of historic buildings, notably in the Old Town, which you can appreciate while you browse city shops. After free time here we make our way back to the hotel making a stop at Tomatin Distillery for our included tour & tasting of this single malt.
· We head for Speyside Cooperage this morning for our included visit. Here you can enjoy a journey through the lifecycle of the cask and see the highly skilled coopers at work. From here we make our way to Dufftown, a thriving Highland village known as ‘the malt whisky capital of the world!’ Following our free time here we then make our way to Glenlivet Distillery, which sits in a wild & remote glen, its history laced with drama & intrigue. We enjoy a tour & tasting before making our way back to the hotel.
· We begin our day with a visit to the attractive seaside town of Nairn with its prime location on the Moray Firth. Here you can enjoy the sandy beaches, riverside walks and the promenade with its fantastic views over the Moray Firth. This afternoon we make our way for yet another whisky tour & tasting, this time at Glen Moray, where the whisky has been distilled on the banks of the River Lossie since 1897.Back to top