Tulips & Chocolates Cruise
This indulgent itinerary offers you the chance to see Amsterdam’s beautiful tulip displays at Keukenhof Gardens, after treating yourself to the finest Belgian chocolates in Antwerp or Ghent.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
Day 1: Your Door to Door service will transfer you to Southampton to board Balmoral.
Highlights of the cruise include:
- Antwerp, Belgium. We have time to explore at our own pace, courtesy of the ship’s closer docking location and an overnight stay. The likes of the Royal Museum of Fine Arts and the legendary diamond district are recommended for immersing yourself in the city’s most prized possessions. Elsewhere, after we’ve had the chance to sample some delicious Belgian chocolates, perhaps take a city walking tour which showcases all the revered landmarks that sit in the shadow of the mighty Cathedral of Our Lady.
- Should you wish to venture further afield, an equally captivating tour includes the attractions and artisan chocolatiers of Ghent.
- Amsterdam, Netherlands. Here you’ll be able to unravel haunting history at Anne Frank House, delve into culture at the Museum Quarter, take a leisurely cruise along the canals or enjoy a unique perspective as you take in the city by bicycle! The highlight is undoubtedly the chance to visit the historic Keukenhof Gardens at a great time for capturing colourful tulips in bloom.
- 1 day at sea.
Day 6: We cruise back into Southampton to meet your Door to Door service home.
- Door to Door Service
- Cabins are en-suite, air-conditioned and have TV, tea/coffee making facilities and hairdryer
- All meals throughout the cruise from 5 course a la carte dining to casual buffets, afternoon tea & late night snacks
- All Inclusive drinks package
- Captain’s drinks party and gala buffet
- Evening entertainment including cabaret shows, live music & dancing
- Use of leisure facilities and a wide range of daytime activities & lectures
- Crew gratuities
- Port taxes
Please note – we do not include shore excursions.
Full details will be sent in advance.
Single cabin supplement: Please ask us for details
Ocean view porthole window supplement from: £150 per person
Ocean view picture window supplement from: £200 per person
Superior ocean view picture window from: £250 per personBack to top