The Beautiful Lake District
Immortalised by artists, poets & writers The Lake District plays host to the many visitors who return year after year to enjoy the magnificent scenery.
- Kendal & Penrith
- Seaside Resort of Morecambe
- Keswick & Bowness-on-Windermere
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
The Cumbria Grand Hotel, Grange-over-Sands ~ 3 Sta
The Cumbria Grand Hotel was built in 1880 and is set in 20 acres of private gardens and woodland overlooking Morecambe Bay. All of the bedrooms are en-suite and have TV, hairdryer, direct dial telephone and tea/coffee making facilities. The hotel offers a Restaurant, Bar, Lounge, outdoor garden area, free Wi-Fi in public areas and a minimum of 2 nights entertainment. Lift.
- Day 2: We enjoy an excursion which takes us to Kendal where we enjoy some free time. In the afternoon we continue to Penrith, where we get chance to explore.
- Day 3: We enjoy the morning in the seaside resort of Morecambe for free time. In the afternoon, our coach transports us into Grange-over-Sands for a little free time.
- Day 4: An excursion which takes us to the market town of Keswick, situated between the huge bulk of Skiddaw and the gentle beauty of Derwentwater. On our return to the hotel we make a stop in Bowness on Windermere for some free time.