PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
‘All Inclusive Packages’ – January & March – Include:
· Breakfasts & Evening Meals at the hotel
· 3 x Complimentary Drinks Vouchers each evening - to be used on a choice of selected house wines & spirits (not including: De Luxe & Malts) draught lager & beer, soft drinks, tea & coffee
· 2 x Soup & Sandwich Lunches
· 2 x Packed Lunches (sandwich, juice, crisps, fruit & biscuits)
· Minimum of 2 Nights Entertainment
Excursions Included for January, March & November:
· A visit to Bowness-on-Windermere, a popular town on the shore of Lake Windermere. Following some free time here we continue to Kendal which boasts a fine selection of shopping arcades, two castles and two museums as well as a host of historic buildings and bridges.
· On Thursday we enjoy an excursion which takes us to Keswick, giving us time to explore. Although only a small town Keswick has a good range of shops located around the Market Square and down every side street & alley. Today is market day.
Excursions Included for May, June & August:
· We enjoy an included visit to Dalemain House & Gardens. Dalemain is one of the most beautiful and impressive stately houses in the North West of England. On our visit discover the story of its past. We also take time to wander & explore the gardens. Dalemain’s gardens are famous for a huge variety of old-fashioned roses, however, there is still lots more to explore. We return to the hotel via Ullswater.
· A visit to Bowness-on-Windermere & Kendal, as mentioned for the January, March & November datesBack to top