The Beautiful Garden Of England, Kent
Kent is known as the Garden of England for its abundant flower meadows, orchards and hop fields. Come along with us to enjoy this beautiful part of the UK on one of these short break holidays!
- Kent Coast – Broadstairs & Margate
- Cathedral City of Canterbury
- Admission to Walmer Castle & Gardens
- Whitstable & Herne Bay
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
Excursions Included :
- We enjoy an included visit to grand Walmer Castle and Gardens, learning about its fascinating history and its former famous residents, including the Duke of Wellington, in his role as Lord Warden. We also have time to enjoy & explore the beautiful gardens with its herbaceous borders, pretty blooms and mature trees. Following this visit we make our way to the beautiful cathedral city of Canterbury where we spend the rest of the day.
- An excursion which takes us to the Kent coast as we visit Broadstairs, where you will find a lovely surprise around every corner! Following our time here we continue to the seaside town of Margate – alongside fish & chips, candyfloss, cockles & whelks there are cafes, trendy coffee bars & restaurants. A visit to Margate Old Town is a must.
- We make our way to Whitstable with its traditional charm, rich maritime history and strong arts culture. Whitstable’s main claim to fame is its oysters which remain an intrinsic part of this sea town’s character. Following a short time here we continue to the popular resort of Herne Bay near the Thames Estuary. The beach here is a fun place to be with easy access to all the deckchairs, ice-cream and fish & chips you might want! A row of colourful beach huts helps to create a cheerful atmosphere.
Best Western Plus Burlington Hotel, Folkestone4 star
A charming Victorian Hotel in Folkestone, The Best Western Plus Burlington is set in tranquil surroundings and overlooking the English Channel. The hotel was built in the 1890’s and still holds its Victorian charm whilst offering all the mod cons you would expect of a contemporary hotel. All of the comfortable bedrooms are en-suite and have TV, direct dial telephone, hairdryer and tea/coffee making facilities. The hotel offers a restaurant and lounge bar. Lift.Back to top