PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
· Oxford – City of ‘Dreaming Spires’
· ‘Midsomer Murders’ Country
· Picturesque Thames Valley - Henley-on-Thames
· Windsor Boat Trip
· We head to the City of Dreaming Spires – Oxford where we have free time to explore the ancient colleges, old buildings and fascinating alleyways at your leisure. In the afternoon we return to the hotel via the lovely Thamesside town of Wallingford, one of the filming locations for the ever popular ‘Midsomer Murders’.
· We make our way along the Thames Valley to the town of Henley-on-Thames, famous for its rowing regatta. We have time to explore before continuing our way through Marlow, with its famous suspension bridge and on to Royal Windsor. We have some free time here to explore the town and riverside before joining our boat for a short trip on the River Thames.Back to top