Sussex Gardens & Promenades
Our tour is based in the lovely seaside resort of Worthing and includes a visit to Borde Hill Garden, set within an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty with spectacular views over the Sussex Weald and the Ouse Valley. We also take time to visit Nymans Estate, a garden lover’s home for all seasons.
Worthing is a traditional seaside town with a twist. This is a place full of surprises – a wide open prom allows space to breathe, to run, to cycle, an endless horizon frames the beach and, of course, don’t miss our famous pier. The Worthing of today is a happy collision of classic and contemporary; where else can you hop off your paddle board and into one of the oldest working cinemas in the UK, tuck into a traditional cream tea or pop into a micro pub, swing by an art studio beach hut or spot wild ponies at an Iron Age fort.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
· Admission to Borde Hill Garden
· Admission to Nymans Estate
· Bustling Resort of Brighton
· Seaside Resort of Eastbourne
· Visit to beautiful Chichester
· We enjoy a leisurely tour along the Sussex coast to the bustling resort of Brighton. Here you will have time to explore, maybe take time to stroll through the Lanes full of antiques, sit on the prom and watch the world go by or maybe even take time to visit the Royal Pavilion. This afternoon we make our way to Borde Hill Garden, for our included visit. Set in over 200 acres of garden, woodland & parkland with 17 acres of formal gardens.
· We visit the popular seaside resort of Eastbourne calling at Beachy Head en-route. Eastbourne has long been a popular seaside resort with its colourful gardens and elegant seafront. After free time here we visit Lewes with its medieval streets and alleyways before returning to the hotel.
· We make our way to Nymans Estate – a garden lover’s home for all seasons, with an extensive yet intimate garden set around a romantic house and ruins. From here we head to Chichester where we enjoy free time to explore.Back to top