St. Annes-on-Sea, on the Fylde coast, offers a gentle and peaceful way of life. Its Victorian bandstand and quality accommodation reflect the ambience of a more traditional seaside resort
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
- Seaside Town of Southport
- The Gateway to The Dales - Skipton
- Some Entertainment at The Hotel
- An excursion which takes us to Southport, situated on the Sefton Coast. Boasting a beautiful and expansive coastline, Southport is surrounded by natural beauty. We enjoy free time here to explore the shops on Lord Street, take a walk on the promenade, wander along the Pier or just relax on the beach, the choice is yours.
- We enjoy a day out to Skipton ‘The Gateway to The Dales’. With its award-winning High Street and blend of independent & national shops, Skipton is a great place to visit for all.