Springtime In Holland And Keukenhof Gardens
This cruise on board the premium ship, MS Symphonie showcases colourful Holland with its floral beauty, serene and majestic gardens and the vibrant, historical city of Amsterdam.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
Day 1: Your Door to Door service will transfer you to our tour coach. We travel south for our Eurotunnel crossing to Calais and onwards to Amsterdam. You will arrive in time to settle into your cabin before a welcome cocktail and crew presentation before dinner.
During our cruise, the following excursions are included:
- Morning panoramic tour of Amsterdam. A truly delightful and grand city with a rich and fascinating history. Discover its traditional architecture, the De Gooyer mill and its famous flower market.
- Visit the picture postcard village of Volendam on the shores of Lake Ijsselmeer with time to stroll around the port and succumb to the charm of the lovely painted wooden houses.
- Open air museum of Zaanse Schans which includes over 100 reconstructed houses, windmills and warehouses from the 17th and 18th centuries, and with a chance to buy cheese and discover how clogs are made.
- Entrance to the renowned Keukenhof Gardens.
A superb park famous for the wide variety of tulips, narcissi and daffodils, criss-crossed by little winding canals.
- Full day cruising the ports of Rotterdam and Antwerp.
Day 5: Today we leave Holland. We disembark after breakfast and travel to Calais for our return Eurotunnel crossing to Folkestone and your transfer to your Door to Door service home.
Completely refurbished in 2017, the MS Symphonie is a two deck premium ship with 55 cabins and carries 110 passengers. Facilities include lounge bar with dance floor, bar, dining room, sundeck with deck chairs and gift shop. Cabins are en-suite with shower facilities, air-conditioned and have hairdryer, satellite TV, picture or porthole window and safe. Wi-Fi is available on board.Back to top