South Devon 2019 Reunion Tour
Our 2019 Re-Union Tour will be held at the three star Headland Hotel, Torquay and will include a full entertainment programme
Again we shall be taking two coaches ; each coach wil have a member of staff on-board as well as the coach driver to ensure you have an enjoyable & fun-filled 5 days.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
- Entertainment at the Hotel
- Prize Quiz on the outward and return coach journey
- Breakfasts and Evening Meals
- Excursion to Morwellham Quay - an award winning attraction which forms part of a world heritage site, featuring historic port, village, copper mine and railway. We return to the hotel via Dartmoor National Park, making a stop at Widecombe-in-the-Moor.
- A visit to one of the busiest fishing ports in the UK, Brixham followed by some free time in the beautiful town of Dartmouth situated on the mouth of the River Dart
- Prize Raffle (All proceeds will go to our chosen charity for 2019)
- Escorted by Ellen Smith Staff
- Door to Door