Skegness & The Best Of Lincolnshire
Experience the best of Lincolnshire with historic towns and villages, a thriving seaside resort and ‘Bomber County’ heritage.
- Staying in Skegness
- Live Entertainment at Hotel on three nights
- Admission to Lincolnshire Aviation Heritage Centre
- Historic Capital of the Wolds, Louth
- Market Town of Boston
- Market Town of Horncastle
- Day at Leisure in Skegness
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
- Tuesday: We enjoy our journey to the beautiful Georgian Market Town of Louth, hailed by the TV chef’s The Hairy Bikers as a “food mecca”. Whether you have a passion for shopping or an interest in history, this charming market town won’t disappoint. Following our free time here we make our way back to the Lincolnshire Aviation Heritage Centre for our included visit. Experience the sights, sounds, smells and atmosphere of a bomber airfield, complete with its own Lancaster bomber ‘Just Jane’.
- Wednesday: Following a leisurely breakfast the rest of the day is at leisure in Skegness. Maybe enjoy the blue flag beach, walk along the seafront, browse the town or just sit back and watch the world go by in Compass Gardens.
- Thursday: We make our journey to the quintessentially English market town of Horncastle. Today is market day but the town is also brimming with a great selection of antique shops, galleries, award winning coffee houses & restaurants as well as cosy traditional pubs. Following some free time here we continue to Boston, which is immersed in history and dominated by its 14th century St. Botolph’s Church whose high tower is locally known as “The Stump”.
The Royal Hotel, Skegness ~ 3 Star
Located in quiet, spacious grounds this Victorian hotel in Skegness is close to the seafront and the town centre. All of the tastefully decorated bedrooms are en-suite and have TV, direct dial telephone and tea/coffee makers. The hotel offers a restaurant and two lounge bars. The hotel also provide live entertainment on three nights. Lift.Back to top