Secrets Of Surrey
- Duration: 5 days
- Board Basis: Half Board
- Tour Ref: D2TELL8143
- Travel Type: Coach
Surrey is a county full of surprises and a worthy place to visit. Our tour takes in some of the areas outstanding attractions,which includes something for everyone, with visits to RHS Garden Wisley, fascinating Polesden Lacey, tour & tasting at Denbies Wine Estate, Brooklands Museum and a visit to historic Guildford.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
· Admission to RHS Garden Wisley
· Admission to Polesden Lacey
· Tour & Tasting at Denbies Wine Estate
· Entrance to Brooklands Museum
· Historic Market Town of Farnham
· A visit to Historic Guildford
· We visit RHS Garden at Wisley, the headquarters of the Royal Horticultural Society. This magnificent garden offers a beautiful and relaxing experience throughout the year, giving you opportunity to take in the majestic beauty of the Glasshouse, the Rock Garden or the Mixed Borders. Following this visit we make our way to the historic market town of Farnham, nestled in the rolling Surrey Hills.
· We enjoy a visit to Polesden Lacey, which was the home of Margaret Greville, an Edwardian society hostess. The house displays her exceptional collection of fine paintings, furniture, porcelain, silver and personal mementoes. In the afternoon we make our way to Denbies Wine Estate where we enjoy a tour of the wine production process with the opportunity to sample a few of the products!
· A morning visit to historic Guildford, with its quaint cobbled High Street, where we have free time to explore. In the afternoon we visit Brooklands Museum, the site of the world’s first purpose-built motor racing circuit. The museum tells the story of eight decades of engineering and technological achievements with a vast collection of motor racing memorabilia.Back to top