New Hotel for 2021
Scarborough enjoys an unrivalled position as one of Britain’s premier coastal resorts yet also lies tantalisingly close to North Yorkshire’s rugged National Park. On these holidays you can enjoy the golden beaches, superb parks and gardens and a wide range of leisure amenities which have given Scarborough its justifiable reputation, as well as the natural beauty and historical heritage of Yorkshire.
* Traditional Seaside Resort of Filey
* Delightful Seaside Resort of Bridlington
* North Yorkshire Moors National Park
* Historic Seaport of Whitby
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
Park Manor Hotel, Scarborough ~ 2 StarNew for 2021
A lovely hotel, situated in one of Scarborough’s areas of natural beauty overlooking Peasholm Park. All the comfortable bedrooms are en-suite and have TV, telephone, free Wi-Fi, hairdryer and tea/coffee making facilities. The hotel has a restaurant, lounge, bar, indoor swimming pool, bubbling spa and steam room. Lift.
- An excursion which takes us to the traditional seaside resort of Filey, with its sandy beach, historic promenade, fantastic fish & chips and gentle pace of life where we spend the morning giving us time to explore. In the afternoon we continue to the delightful seaside resort of Bridlington, with its golden sands flanking either side of the historic bustling harbour, the beautifully designed promenades offer a full range of experiences from bright lights and fun fairs to quiet places to reflect and watch the world go by.
- We enjoy the scenic journey as we make our way over the North Yorkshire Moors to the charming little fishing town of Whitby, where we enjoy the rest of the day. The town has a fascinating past where you can admire the ruins of the abbey and uncover stories of the famous Captain Cook and Dracula.