A repeat of this very successful holiday....
...staying on Sandbanks, a small peninsula on the Dorset coast which contains some of the most expensive houses and land in the country. In fact Sandbanks is becoming as famous for its well known residents and lavish lifestyles of some of its occupants as it is for its beach!
- Visit Lyndhurst in the New Forest & Bournemouth
- Coastal Town of Swanage
- Seaside Resort of Weymouth
- 90-Minute Vintage Motor Yacht Cruise
- Free Time in Poole
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
Sandbanks Hotel ~ 4 Star
Perched in one of England’s most enviable seaside locations, the Sandbanks Hotel offers relaxation with direct access to Sandbank’s Beach. All of the well-appointed bedrooms are designed for comfort, are en-suite and have flat screen TV, complimentary wifi and tea/coffee making facilities. The hotel offers a restaurant, lounge, bar, indoor swimming pool. Lift.
This hotel doesn’t have any bedrooms with walk-in showers.
- We enjoy a visit to Lyndhurst in the New Forest, where we have some free time. Following this visit we continue to the seaside resort of Bournemouth. Here we have chance to explore before returning to the hotel.
- A visit to the coastal town of Swanage, nestled in a sheltered bay – originally a small port & fishing village. After free time here we continue to the lovely seaside resort of Weymouth with its golden sands and pretty habourside.
- We head for Poole Quay where we enjoy a 90-minute vintage motor yacht cruise on the Dorset Queen. We cruise down the North Channel of Poole Harbour, passing Brownsea Castle and ‘Millionaires Row’ at Sandbanks. We see ‘Old Harry’s Rock’ at the beginning of the World Heritage Site, Jurassic Coast and then take the scenic route back around the 5 islands within Poole Harbour. Live Commentary throughout. Upon our return to Poole Quay, the rest of the day is at leisure in Poole.