Rail & Sail In The Western Highlands
Lots to do and see!
- 5 Nights Half-Board Accommodation
- In-House Entertainment on 2 Nights
- A Day Trip exploring The Trossachs with a 2-Hour Cruise on Loch Katrine
- A Ride on the Falkirk Wheel
- A Return Journey on the Bo’ness & Kinneil Railway with Afternoon Tea
- Rail Journey from Glasgow to Oban – one of Scotland’s most scenic journeys
- A day exploring Loch Lomond including a 2-Hour Cruise discovering its hidden Islands
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
The Winnock Hotel, Drymen ~ 3 Star
The Winnock Hotel is Drymen’s landmark building. A former 18th century coaching inn, The Winnock, takes centre stage in the conservation village and sits on the village green looking out over the spectacular surroundings. All of the sympathetically decorated bedrooms have private facilities with colour satellite TV, direct-dial telephone and tea/coffee makers. The hotel offers a spacious lounge & bar, covered and heated outdoor decking area and Restaurant. Sorry No Lift, but ground floor bedrooms are available.Back to top