PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
Entertainment at both hotels
- Visit the fishing port of Brixham
- Experience the shops at Dartington
- Free time in the Regency Town of Sidmouth
- A visit to Looe
- Market town of Tavistock
- An excursion which takes us to the charming town of Brixham, one of the busiest fishing portsin the UK and a working town. Here you can discover a range of arts & culture and excellent food. From here we make our way to 'The Shops at Dartington' - a unique high-quality retail centre located on the edge of Dartington Hall Estate and is a real haven of tranquility with something for everyone.
- We enjoy some free time in the Regency town of Sidmouth, a lovely seaside town nestled beneath majestic red cliffs and green hills of the Sid Valley
- An excursion which takes us into Cornwall to visit the small coastal town of Looe. Here we have free time to explore before returning to Devon.
- We make our way across Dartmoor to the ancient stannary and market town of Tavistock.