Welcome to Paignton, part of the stunning English Riviera, situated on the South Devon coastline in sheltered Torbay. Paignton is very popular if you are looking for a quiet break. Like all of Torbay, Paignton was frequented by Victorians and some of the architecture still remains. Parts of Paignton can be found in the Domesday Book and it has been a small fishing port in years gone by.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
- Entertainment at the hotel
- Breakfasts and Evening Meals at the hotel
- Door to Door pick up service
Plymouth - one of Europe's most vibrant waterfront cities and home to The Barbican & Sutton Harbour with its quaint cobbled streets, a wealth of idependant shops, cafes, bars & restaurants.
We enjoy some free time in the Roman Walled City of Exeter where we have chance to explore. In the afternoon we continue to Bickleigh Mill, set in 10 acres of land with its own waterways and walks as well as three floors of shops. Whilst here we enjoy and included Cream Tea.
On the March 2018 tour we include:
- An excursion which takes us to the charming town of Brixham, one of the busiest fishing ports in the UK and a working town. Here you can discover a range of arts & culture and excellent food. From here we make our way to ‘The Shops at Dartington’ – a unique, high-quality retail centre located on the edge of the Dartington Hall Estate and is a real haven of tranquillity with something for everyone.
- We enjoy some free time in the Regency town of Sidmouth, a lovely seaside town nestled beneath majestic red cliffs and the green hills of the Sid Valley.
Back to top