Welcome to Paignton, part of the stunning English Riviera, situated on the South Devon coastline in sheltered Torbay. Paignton is very popular if you are looking for a quiet break. Like all of Torbay, Paignton was frequented by Victorians and some of the architecture still remains. Parts of Paignton can be found in the Domesday Book and it has been a small fishing port in years gone by.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
- Entertainment at the hotel
- Breakfasts and Evening Meals at the hotel
- Door to Door pick up service
- Visits the coastal town of Looe
- Travel over Dartmoor
- Free time in the stannary & Market Town of Tavistock
The november date has a Turkey & Tinsel theme at the hotel.
- An excursion which takes us into Cornwall to visit the small coastal town of Looe. Here we have free time to explore before returning to Devon.
- We make our way across Dartmoor to the ancient stannary and market town of Tavistock.