Paignton - Turkey & Tinsel
Welcome to Paignton, part of the stunning English Riviera, situated on the South Devon coastline in sheltered Torbay. Paignton is very popular if you are looking for a quiet break. Paignton is a family resort with a harbour, long beaches and parks. The town has grown considerably since becoming a Victorian resort.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
- Turkey & Tinsel Theme at both hotels including entertainment
- A visit to the Coastal Town of Looe
- Travel over Dartmoor
- Free time in the Market Town of Tavistock
- An excursion which takes us to the charming town of Brixham, one of the busiest fishing portsin the UK and a working town. Here you can discover a range of arts & culture and excellent food. From here we make our way to 'The Shops at Dartington' - a unique high-quality retail centre located on the edge of Dartington Hall Estate and is a real haven of tranquility with something for everyone.
- We enjoy some free time in the Regency town of Sidmouth, a lovely seaside town nestled beneath majestic red cliffs and green hills of the Sid Valley