North Yorkshire Splendours
A lovely tour as we take in some of the splendours North Yorkshire has to offer – a visit to Castle Howard, the stunning North Yorkshire Moors, the fabulous seaside resort of Whitby and not forgetting the historic city of York itself.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
· Full Day in York
· North Yorkshire Moors & Goathland
· Seaside Town of Whitby
· Admission to Castle Howard
· Yorkshire Lavender
· We enjoy a full day at leisure in the historic city of York. Rich in history, romantic ambience and fun activities, York is also renowned for its architecture, tangle of quaint cobbled streets, iconic York Minster and a wealth of visitor attractions.
· We travel over the North Yorkshire Moors via Goathland, ‘Aidensfield’ in the TV series Heartbeat. Following a short stop here we continue to the coast and on to the seaside town of Whitby where we have free time to explore.
· We make our way to Castle Howard for our included visit. Home to the Howard family for over 300 years, Castle Howard is a magnificent 18th century residence set within 1,000 acres of breathtaking landscape. Following this visit we continue to Yorkshire Lavender with its views over the Vale of York.Back to top