- Duration: 5 days
- Board Basis: Mixed Board
- Tour Ref: D2TELL1793
- Travel Type: Coach
- 3 star hotel
- Excursions: 3
Make Bideford your base and you’ll have the best in pubs, music and restaurants to satisfy every palate. Visit the pannier market or wander through the traffic free lanes, you’ll find Bideford is the perfect place for a spot of retail therapy. There are lanes lined with quirkly little shops packed with all manner of interesting items, and when it’s time for a break you can stop at one of the many pavement cafes for a coffee and a pasty.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
- Breakfasts & Evening Meals at the hotel
- Entertainment each evening
- We enjoy an excursion which takes us across Exmoor to the seaside town of Minehead, where we enjoy free time to explore
- An excursion which takes us to the seaside town of Woolacombe where we have a chance to explore. In the afternoon we continue to Ilfracombe, a picturesque harbour town and home to Damien Hirst's famous 20m high sculpture- Verity
- A half day excursion into Bideford