Norfolk ~ Seals, Coast & City
For this tour we have chosen a nice mix of excursions, ranging from a delightful boat trip to see the seals; a unique paddle steamer cruise; the city of Norwich and a visit to the popular seaside resort of Great Yarmouth.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
· Blakeney & The Seal Colonies Boat Trip
· Norfolk Broads Paddle Steamer Cruise
· Great Yarmouth
· City of Norwich
· Holt and Wells-next-the-Sea
· Little Walsingham
· We drive through rural Norfolk countryside as we head to the delightful town of Holt, an old fashioned Georgian town of impeccable colour-washed houses, antiques and picture galleries. Following some free time here we make our way to Blakeney on the coast, famous for its seal colonies. Whilst here we join the boat at Morston Quay for a 1 hour trip to Blakeney Point and the seal colonies. Later in the day we continue to Wells-next-the-Sea before making our way to Little Walsingham, where the main High Street is an architectural treasure.
· We make our way to the City of Norwich where we have the morning free to explore. The Cathedral is well worth a visit as is the cobbled Elm Hill. In the afternoon we make the drive to Horning where we join the Mississippi Paddle Steamer ‘Southern Comfort’ for a delightful sail around the Norfolk Broads.
· A day at the seaside as we head for Great Yarmouth, Norfolk’s best loved holiday resort. We spend the day here to relax and watch the world go by, enjoy a walk along the seafront or explore the town.Back to top