New Year In Sidmouth
A lovely part of Devon to celebrate the New Year! Staying in the Regency town of Sidmouth, probably the most unspoilt resort in the country and undoubtedly one of the most beautiful.
- New Year’s Eve: An excursion which takes us to the Cathedral City of Exeter
- New Year’s Day: Free Day in Sidmouth
Sample of Inclusions (yet to be finalised by the hotel)
* Half-Board Accommodation including:-
* Gala Dinner on New Year’s Eve
* Music & Dancing
* Roulette or Black Jack (Fun Money provided!)
* Grand Prize Draw
* Champagne to toast in the New Year
* Welcome in the New Year and ‘Auld Lang
* After Dinner Quiz
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
Royal York & Faulkner Hotel ~ 3 Star
A popular and very popular hotel with Ellen Smith Tours passengers, the hotel is a fine example of the Regency architecture and forms a modern spacious hotel situated in an unrivalled position at the centre of the Esplanade. All bedrooms are en-suite and have TV, telephone, hairdryer and tea/coffee makers. The hotel offers a Restaurant, Bar, Lounge, Aspara Spa with Hydrotherapy Pool, Sauna & Steam Cabin. Entertainment. Lift.Back to top