New Year In Blackpool
Sample of Inclusions (yet to be finalised by the hotel):
- Bingo on the afternoon of arrival
- Drinks Reception on New Years Eve
- New Year’s Eve Gala Banquet
- Live Entertainment – New Years Eve
- Let the countdown begin with Mick and Piper
- New Year’s Day morning of Horse Racing & Games
- Afternoon Bingo and Entertainment – New Year’s Day
- Drinks Reception – New Year’s Day
- Live Entertainment following Evening Dinner – New Year’s Day
The Doric Hotel have not yet finalised their 2020 New Year Programme and therefore the one below is a sample programme, although they should be very similar.
Please Note: Our coach & driver DO NOT stay at the hotel during this break.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
The Doric Hotel
Situated on the Queen’s Promenade, with breathtaking views over the Irish Sea, Morecambe Bay and Isle of Man. All the bedrooms have private facilities with colour TV, hairdryer and tea/coffee makers. The hotel offers a Restaurant, Bar, Lounge, Cumberland Lounge/Bar, Indoor & Outdoor Swimming Pools and Entertainment. Lift.Back to top