Mediterranean & Adriatic Medley Cruise
Embark on this stunning exploration, taking in some of the world’s most captivating destinations, a string of intriguing cities and UNESCO-listed sites await.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
Day 1: Your Door to Door service will transfer you to Southampton to embark Braemar.
Highlights of the cruise include:
- Malaga, Spain. The birthplace of Picasso. Visit the Moorish Alcazaba Fortress, try authentic Spanish tapas or take a tour to Granada and the Alhambra Palace.
- Valletta, Malta. Enjoy views of the Maltese capital’s spectacular Grand Harbour as you glide into port, then go ashore for the chance to explore the 16th century walled city or tour to medieval Mdina.
- Kotor, Montenegro. Kotor is located along one of the most beautiful bays in Montenegro and is surrounded by tall peaks. This well-preserved town has an intricate network of narrow streets. Perhaps tour to the Baroque town of Perast, with its iconic islets of St George and Our Lady of the Rocks.
- Venice, Italy. An overnight stay in Venice awaits, a city in which even the briefest encounter will have you mesmerised. Amongst the waterways, squares and streets lie the impressive the 14th century Doge’s Palace and the St Mark’s Basilica. A gondola ride at dusk is a must in this romantic city.
- Chioggia, Italy. This compact fishing town is located on a small archipelago – a Venice in miniature. You’ll find the town’s peaceful atmosphere and sandy resorts of the Sottomarina area the ideal place to relax.
- Split, Croatia. After sailing into port, passing forested islands and rugged Adriatic coastline, step ashore and uncover the Roman ruins of Diocletian’s Palace and the hotchpotch of buildings that are encased within its walls. Outside of Split is the historic city of Trogir and Krka National Park.
- Dubrovnik, Croatia. Dubrovnik, also known as the ‘Pearl of the Adriatic’. Stroll along the iconic city walls for splendid views of the churches, monasteries, palaces and famous terracotta roofs. Admire its beauty in depth with a walk along the Stradun, the heart of the Old Town.
- Trapani, Sicily. You’ll find a pretty centre filled with Baroque architecture. From here you can sample the famous fortified wine in Marsala, tour to Segesta to seek out the 5th century Doric Temple, or take a cable car up the mountain to Erice, a medieval town that overlooks Trapani.
- Cartagena, Spain. The Old Town is protected by the city walls, there’s a natural harbour that is watched over by the medieval Castillo de la Concepcion, from which there are superb views.
- Lisbon, Portugal. Gothic cathedrals, majestic monasteries and quaint museums are all part of the colourful cityscape, but the real delights of discovery lie in wandering the narrow lanes of Lisbon’s lovely backstreets.
- 13 days at sea.
Day 24: We disembark in Southampton and meet your Door to Door service home.
- Door to Door Service
F Cabins are en-suite, air-conditioned and have TV, tea/coffee making facilities and hairdryer
- All meals throughout the cruise from 5 course a la carte dining to casual buffets, afternoon tea & late night snacks
- All Inclusive drinks package
- Captain’s drinks party and gala buffet
- Evening entertainment including cabaret shows, live music & dancing
- Use of leisure facilities and a wide range of daytime activities & lectures
- Crew gratuities
- Port taxes
Please note – we do not include shore excursions.
Full details will be sent in advance.
Single cabin supplement: Please ask us for details
Ocean view porthole window supplement from £500 per person
Superior ocean view picture window supplement from £1100 per personBack to top