Mature Singles: Northern Ireland
WOW - what a superb itinerary!
A lovely five-day tour to Northern Ireland where we discover Belfast, explore the Giants Causeway, marvel at the delightful scenery on a Antrim Coast Drive and include a visit to the Walled Gardens at Glenarm Castle.
- Return Ferry
- Guided Belfast City Tour by Coach
- Free Time in Belfast
- Admission to The Giants Causeway Visitor Centre
- Scenic Antrim Coast Drive
- Admission to The Walled Gardens at Glenarm Castle
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
Adair Arms Hotel, Ballymena ~ 3 Star
The Adair Arms Hotel is located in the centre of Ballymena, close to all local amenities and shops. All of the modern, bright, spacious rooms are en-suite and are equipped with TV, direct-dial telephone, iron & ironing board, hairdryer and tea/coffee making facilities. The hotel offers a bar & restaurant. Lift.
We make the short journey to Glenarm Castle, where we enjoy an included visit to The Walled Gardens. Originally designed to supply produce for the castle table, the garden is now filled with exciting flowers and specimen plants adding great colour to this charming setting. Following this visit we return to Ballymena, where the rest of the day is at leisure.
We head north to the Giants Causeway, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, for our included visit to the Visitor Experience and use of outdoors interpretive audio-guide. Unlock the mystery and stories of the landscape in the exhibition area of the award-winning Visitor Centre.
Please Note: there is a charge payable for the shuttle bus from the Visitor Centre to the Causeway (cost approx. £2.00 per person). Our route back to the hotel takes us along the scenic Antrim Coast road.
- We head to Northern Ireland’s capital, Belfast, where we meet our guide who will join us on the coach. Our guided tour takes us through the city’s four ‘quarters’, taking in the many highlights including City Hall, Queens University, the Opera House and the Botanic Gardens. This afternoon is free to explore the city for yourself before making the return to the hotel.
Back to top