Mature Singles - Kent’S Coast, Countryside & City
A range of holidays designed with the single traveller in mind with Single Rooms Galore!
We have been operating our ‘Mature Singles’ holidays for a number of years with all of our single passengers in mind. The majority of rooms we have on allocation at the hotels are for sole occupancy and what’s more – there is NO single supplement to pay.
Known as ‘The Garden of England’ Kent is a beautiful part of the UK to visit at any time of year. This tour offers the chance to visit the coastal areas of Hythe, Margate, Whitstable; Herne Bay & Broadstairs, discover some of the beautiful countryside with a visit to Tenterden as well as a visit to The World Heritage Site of Canterbury.
* Charming Whitstable, Popular Resorts of Herne Bay & Broadstairs, ‘The Jewel of the Weald’ – Tenterden
* Historic Coastal Town of Hythe, World Heritage Site of Canterbury, Traditional Seaside Resort of Margate
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
Bridgewood Manor Hotel, Chatham ~ 4 Star
A warm welcome awaits at the charming Bridgewood Manor Hotel, which is near Kent’s county town, Maidstone. All the spacious bedrooms are en-suite and are equipped with TV, Hairdryer and tea/coffee making facilities. The hotel offers a restaurant, lounge bar and leisure facilities with indoor pool, sauna and steam room. Lift.
- We make our way to Whitstable with its traditional charm, rich maritime history and strong arts culture. Whitstable’s main claim to fame is its oysters which remain an intrinsic part of this sea town’s character. Following a short time here we continue to the popular resort of Herne Bay near the Thames Estuary. The beach here is a fun place to be with easy access to all the deckchairs, ice-cream and fish & chips you might want! A row of colourful beach huts helps to create a cheerful atmosphere. In the afternoon we continue to Broadstairs – here you will find a lovely surprise around nearly every corner, quirky little lanes, tiny flint houses and fishermen’s cottages nestle together. A promenade amble reveals charming gardens, great for relaxing in, whilst a clifftop stroll uncovers seven beautiful beaches & bays.
- We head for ‘The Jewel of The Weald’ – Tenterden, where we have chance to explore. Following our free time here we make our way to the charming historic & coastal town of Hythe, where contemporary style combines effortlessly with vintage classics. While here why not enjoy a stroll along the Victorian promenade and take in the stunning views of the English Channel.
- We enjoy a visit to the World Heritage Site of Canterbury, home to some of the most historic buildings in Britain – from the ancient 6th century St. Martin’s Church to the towering Canterbury Cathedral. Following this visit we head to the traditional seaside town of Margate with its Bohemian and beautiful ‘Old Town’ with its cobbled lanes full of bijou galleries and multi-coloured shop fronts.