Mature Singles - Christmas In Derbyshire & The Peak District
- Duration: 5 days
- Board Basis: Mixed Board
- Tour Ref: D2TELL8363
- Travel Type: Coach
We have now managed to secure a lovely Christmas Break staying in Derbyshire that is offering all single rooms.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
- All Single Rooms at the Hotel
- Mince Pies & Welcome Drinks Reception on arrival
- Christmas Eve Evening Entertainment: Brass Band and singalong Carols
- Christmas Day Entertainment: Quiz and Bingo afternoon, Live Singer in the evening with songs from the West End Shows
- Boxing Day Evening: Dance the evening away with a DJ
- Traditional Christmas Day Lunch
- Christmas Day Light Buffet Lunch
Christmas Eve: We make the short journey into the UK's most central city, Derby with its vast array of shops, intu shopping centre, Eagle Market, St Peter's Quarter as well as unique independent shops in the lovely Cathedral qaurter and historical streets. Or visit the Cathedral which towers above the city and has the second highest perpendicular church tower in England. A family of peregrine falcons have neste on the top of the cathedral for many years, so if you're lucky you may even get a glimpse of an aerial display! There are plenty of cafes, pubs & restaurants dotted around the city.
Boxing Day: We head into the Peak District to the lovely Market Town of Bakewell, perhaps best known for its unique and delicious pudding. Idyllically situated on the banks of the River Wye Bakewell is the biggest town in the Peak District National Park with mellow-stone buildings, medieval five-arched stone bridge and quaint courtyards. Following our free time here we enjoy a lovely drive through the Chatsworth Estate taking us back to the hotelBack to top