Mature Singles ~ Chester, Llandudno & Llangollen
For this tour we are based not far from Chester and include visits into North Wales to the lovely Victorian seaside resort of Llandudno and the historic town of Llangollen.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
· Roman City of Chester
· Betws-y-Coed & Llangollen
· Victorian Seaside Resort of Llandudno
· We enjoy a drive through the pleasant Cheshire countryside to Chester. The historic city offers lots to see & do. Explore the unique ‘Rows’ of two-tiered shops, take a stroll around the City Walls or meander down to the River Dee to sit & relax and watch the world go by!
· We enjoy a scenic drive along the North Wales coast to Llandudno. North Wales’ premier resort is guarded by the bulk of the Great Orme. Take a stroll along the wide promenade, enjoy the sea air or just enjoy some retail therapy in the main shopping street.
· We make our way to Betws-y-Coed, gateway to Snowdonia and distinctly Alpine feel. We have free time here to explore the independent shops retailing in crafts, clothing, gift and homemade produce. In the afternoon we continue to Llangollen, steeped in myth & legend and a haven for shoppers. We return to the hotel across the spectacular Horseshoe Pass.Back to top