Looe - Cornwall
Situated on the south coast in Cornwall, Looe is a favourite holiday destination with a fine beach, shops, cafes, a working harbour and has a lovely riverside location. We stay at The Portbyhan Hotel which has recently undergone a £1.2 million refurbishment. We operated a 'Mystery Tour' to this hotel in February 2014 and we had some great reports back about the hotel.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
· Unspoilt Fishing Village of Polperro
· Doc Martin’s Port Isaac
· Charming Fishing Port of Padstow
- We enjoy an excursion which takes us to Polperro where we have some time to explore. From here we continue to Mevagissey for some free time before returning to the hotel.
- We enjoy an excursion which takes us to Tintagel, set high on the rugged North Cornwall coast with dramatic sea views. From here we continue to the picturesque fishing village of Boscastle with its medieval past and distinctive natural harbour.
- On all dates there will be a free day at leisure to explore Looe.
March & October 2018
We enjoy an excursion which takes us to Polperro on the south east coast of Cornwall. Largely an unspoilt fishing village with beautiful cottages which cling to the hillsides around a small harbour with spectacular views. Following some free time here to explore we continue to Mevagissey with its narrow streets and distinctive twin harbour.
We visit the traditional fishing village of Port Isaac, home to the TV series Doc Martin. A picturesque village with narrow winding streets lined with whitewashed cottages that head down to the harbour. From here we continue to Padstow, a charming working fishing port surrounded by glorious beaches at the head of the Camel River.