Llandudno - Landlubbers Cruise
Llandudno is Wales's largest resort, uniquely situated between the Great and Little Ormes with two wonderful beaches, the award winning North Shore and the quiet, sand duned West Shore.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
- 4 Course Themed Dinners
- Special Cruise Breakfasts
- Captains Cocktail Party & Captains Dinner
- Entertainment Each Evening
- Late Night Finger Buffet each evening
- A visit to The Isle of Anglesey - Anglesey is many things. It is a place that inspires, a place that appeals to all the senses – a place to see, hear, taste, smell and feel. It is a place to get away from it all. But most of all, Anglesey is a place to get out and do! From the minute you cross one of the bridges you’ll see stunning landscapes, unspoilt coastlines and picturesque towns and villages that are just waiting to be explored. Miles of scenic walks on the on the Isle of Anglesey Coastal Path and cycle paths await you, as do some of the best water based activities. There is so much to be discovered, from the islands rich culture and heritage and wonderful gardens to the unusual ‘moonscape’ landscapes that are home to an extraordinary amount of plants and wildlife. Much of our coastline has been declared an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB), and come rain or shine our fabulous beaches offer something for everyone – vast stretches of sand, safe swimming for the kids and windswept bays where a bracing walk and rock pooling are the call of the day.
- A visit to Conway - Conwy is a town rich in history, which much of it still preserved within the walls and traditional structures of its buildings. In the heart of it is the mighty 13th-century castle, whose walls encapsulate this remarkable medieval town. Surrounded by lush Welsh countryside and watched over by the mighty mountains of Snowdonia, it’s a most beautiful place to visit. The Quay is host to a number of amenities and is a particularly stunning place to visit during the warm summer months. Whether you’d prefer to sit with a refreshing drink outside of the cosy quayside pub, take an exciting boat tour around the coastal area or hike upon the many surrounding mountains – it’s all possible in the quaint town of Conwy.