Legends Of The Loch
Wow - so much to see and do!
- 4 Nights Half-Board Accommodation
- In-House Entertainment inc. Scottish Night on 3 Nights
- Tour of The Trossachs inc. a visit to Aberfoyle’s Woollen Mill
- Storytelling Cruise on Loch Katrine
- Lunch at The Lochside Restaurant, Loch Katrine
- Visit the famous Falls of Dochart at Killin
- Visit to the Falkirk Wheel
- Time to explore Edinburgh
- Visit to Glengoyne Whisky Distillery
- Excursion to Inveraray on Loch Fyne
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
The Winnock Hotel, Drymen ~ 3 Star
The Winnock Hotel is Drymen’s landmark building. A former 18th century coaching inn, The Winnock, takes centre stage in the conservation village and sits on the village green looking out over the spectacular surroundings. All of the sympathetically decorated bedrooms have private facilities with colour satellite TV, direct-dial telephone and tea/coffee makers. The hotel offers a spacious lounge & bar, covered and heated outdoor decking area and Restaurant. Sorry No Lift, but ground floor bedrooms are available.Back to top