Islands Of The Indian Ocean Cruise
- Duration: 17 days
- Board Basis: Full Board
- Tour Ref: D2TELL8112
- Travel Type: Coach
Go in search of stunning scenery, amazing wildlife and once-in-a-lifetime experiences on this exotic voyage aboard Boudicca, hopping between some of the most beautiful, culturally-diverse and captivating islands in the Indian Ocean.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
Day 1: Your Door to Door service will transfer you to London for your overnight flight to Mauritius.
Highlights of the cruise include:
- Port Louis, Mauritius. Sample the cultural diversity of the Mauritian way of life, from tea tasting in the beautiful Chinese Pagoda, to exploring the local Stamp Museum and the colourful central market. Outside the city you’ll find the stunning Pamplemousses Botanical Garden and the Casela Nature Park. Alternatively, a tour of the south of the island showcases breathtaking natural wonders, including the Trou-aux-Cerfs Volcano and the ‘Seven Coloured Earth’ sand dunes.
- Praslin Island & Victoria, Mahe, Seychelles. With almost two days on Praslin Island and a full day on Mahé, there’s time to tick off the ‘must-do’ experiences from your list. Explore the tropical forest of Vallée de Mai, home to huge Coco de Mer nuts and rare Black Parrots, encounter the famous giant land tortoises and take your pick from the quintessential Seychelles beaches, boasting white sand lapped by crystal-clear waters. Sandwiched between these calls is an unforgettable, magical sailing past Silhouette Island at sunset.
- Mamoudzou, Mayotte, Comoros. The marvels of Mayotte are yours to experience during a stop at Mamoudzou, the French island’s sprawling capital. Don’t miss the chance to go snorkelling in the Indian Ocean’s largest lagoon, it’s home to over 250 different species of hard coral and is teeming with a wide variety of marine life. Or perhaps venture deep into the island’s lush landscapes, scaling the rolling peaks for incredible vistas.
- Helt-Ville, Nosy Be & Diego Suarez, Madagascar. Two unforgettable days follow as Boudicca arrives at the natural wonderland of Madagascar, where there will be numerous chances to spot fascinating wildlife, such as lemurs, chameleons and geckos. First port of call is Hell-Ville, which is perfectly placed for tours to Nosy Be’s tropical rainforests. The 740-hectare Lokobe National Park is also well worth a visit, while a trip to the island of Nosy Komba offers the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to spend time with lemurs in their natural habitat. Next is Diego Suarez, where tours to the impressive Amber Mountain National Park are not to be missed.
- Port Reunion, Reunion Island. A republic of France, Reunion is like a tropical version of the French Riviera, with gourmet restaurants, sandy beaches and chic boutiques. An island that begs to be explored, Reunion’s lush landscapes and vast mountain ranges provide some incredible views and picture opportunities.
- 5 days at sea.
Day 16: This morning we disembark and spend the day re-visiting Port Louis to make sure you haven’t missed anything! Later we travel to the airport for our overnight flight back to the UK.
Day 17: Early morning, we land and meet your Door to Door service home.
- Door to Door Service
- Cabins are en-suite, air-conditioned and have TV, tea/coffee making facilities and hairdryer
- All meals throughout the cruise from 5 course a la carte dining to casual buffets, afternoon tea & late night snacks
- All Inclusive drinks package
- Captain’s drinks party and gala buffet
- Evening entertainment including cabaret shows, live music & dancing
- Use of leisure facilities and a wide range of daytime activities & lectures
- Crew gratuities
- Port taxes
- Return flights & airport transfers
Please note – we do not include shore excursions.
Full details will be sent in advance.
Single cabin supplement: Please ask us for details
Ocean view porthole window supplement from £200 per person
Superior ocean view picture window supplement from £600 per personBack to top