Heart Of England - Malvern & Worcester
A lovely sightseeing tour with many things of interest, based in Great Malvern with the beautiful Malvern Hills overlooking the town. We feature some of the delightful Black & White villages in Herefordshire as well as Hereford itself, cider tasting, a boat trip and more.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
· Westons Cider Mill Guided Tour & Light Lunch
· Cathedral City of Worcester
· River Severn Boat Trip
· ‘Black & White’ Villages Trail
· Ancient Hereford
· We enjoy a drive to the Hop Pocket Craft Centre and shopping village for our morning break before we visit Weston Cider Mill. Here we enjoy a guided tour, tasting and a light lunch. This afternoon we enjoy free time in Hereford, with its magnificent Cathedral.
· We begin with a ride around some of the villages in Herefordshire’s beautiful ‘Black & White’ Villages Trail. Our route takes in delightful cottages, inns, shops in timber-framed hamlets including Dilwyn, Weobley, Eardisley, Pembridge and Eardisland. We then have free time in Leominster before returning to Malvern.
· We head for the city of Worcester where we have time to explore the city with its imposing cathedral. In the afternoon we enjoy a boat trip on the River Severn to round off our day.Back to top