Harrogate 'All Inclusive' & 'Fizz & Fayre
Set in the heart of Yorkshire, the Harrogate District is one of the most spectacular areas of England with attractive towns and villages, imposing historic houses, castles, abbeys, beautiful countryside and a host of other natural and man-made attractions. Expect exquisite gardens, beautiful parks, handsome tree-lined boulevards and a chance to lose yourself in the vibrant charm and elegance of this North Yorkshire destination.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
Fizz & Fayre Package for December Includes:
* Mulled Wine Drinks Reception
* Festive Themed Mini Afternoon Tea and a glass of Festive Fizz
* Live Entertainment Each Evening
* St. Nicholas Festival, York
* Market Day in Knaresborough
- A full day visit to the beautiful city of York. During the ‘Fizz & Fayre’ tour in December the annual Christmas fayre, St. Nicholas Festival, is set in the historic square and the city comes alive with Victorian costumed traders, carol singers and delicious smells of the roasted chestnuts and hot chocolate laced with brandy.
- A visit to the unspoilt cathedral city of the Yorkshire Dales – Knaresborough.
Back to top