Great Yarmouth offers miles of sandy beaches and a proud maritime heritage. With Norfolk’s historic sites, beautiful Norfolk Broads and charming coastal villages to explore, there will be something for everyone.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
· Cathedral City of Norwich
· Norfolk Broads Cruise
· Somerleyton Hall
· Timeless Southwold
· Bressingham Gardens
· North Walsham – Market Day
· Hotel Entertainment on 3 Evenings
· We head for Wroxham and the charming Norfolk Broads. Here we enjoy a cruise around the picturesque Broads. In the afternoon we make our way to Norwich where we spend the rest of the day at leisure.
· We head down the coast into Suffolk and on to the timeless & delightful resort of Southwold where little has changed since Victorian times. In the afternoon we head inland to Diss where we visit Bressingham Gardens & Steam Museum.
· Thursday: We make our way to North Walsham – market day, where we enjoy free time. In the afternoon we visit the coastal resort of Cromer.
· A drive south takes us to Oulton Broad & Lowestoft where we have chance to explore before our visit to magnificent Somerleyton Hall, an early Victorian Mansion with Jacobean origins set in 400 acres of wooded park with 12 acres of gardens.Back to top