Great Little Trains Of Snowdonia
even includes Portmerion!
The Great Little Trains of North Wales are a great way to see some of the best scenery in the British Isles. All of the trains included in our tour are narrow gauge steam railways, some over 100 years old. Join us on this break and relax with a step back in time to the charm of steam!
* Ffestiniog Railway
* Bala Lake Railway
* Welsh Highland Railway
* Llanberis Lake Railway
* Vale of Conwy Train Journey
* Portmeirion Italianate Village
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
- We make our way to the shores of Cardigan Bay and on to Portmeirion where we include a visit to this unique attraction. Following our time here we head to Betws-y-Coed before our afternoon train ride on the diminutive Bala Lake Railway.
- We join the Llanberis Lake Railway for a delightful ride along the lake shore. Following this journey, the rest of the day is at leisure to explore Llanberis Village.
- We take a ride along the coast road past Conwy, with its mighty castle, to Llandudno Junction. It is here that we join the train for a delightful ride along the Vale of Conwy to Blaenau Ffestiniog. We then catch the Ffestiniog Railway for an exhilarating ride across the mountains, descending to the sea and Porthmadog, where we get chance to explore. The West Highland Railway train will then take us through Beddgelert to Caernarfon where we re-join our coach for the journey back to the hotel.
The Royal Victoria Hotel, Llanberis ~ 3 Star
The hotel is uniquely located close to Llanberis at the foot of Snowdon and is set within 30 acres of its own gardens and woodlands. All the comfortable bedrooms are en-suite and have TV, direct-dial telephone, hairdryer and tea/coffee making facilities. The hotel offers a restaurant, bar, lounge. Lift.Back to top