Fort William & The Isle Of Skye
Staying in Fort William and surrounded by spectacular Scottish scenery, this tour shows off some of the most scenic parts of the West Highlands.
- Sail from Mallaig to The Isle of Skye
- Admission to Armadale Castle & Gardens
- Spectacular Scenery
- 50-Minute Loch Ness Cruise
- Neptune’s Staircase
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
The Alexandra Hotel, Fort William ~ 3 Star
Part of the very fabric of Fort William since 1876, the Alexandra Hotel provides traditional Scottish hospitality. Situated in a great location within walking distance of the town centre. All of the bedrooms at the hotel are individual in shape and size but all have en-suite facilities together with TV, hairdryer, direct dial telephone and tea/coffee makers. The hotel offers a Restaurant and Bar. Some Entertainment. Lift.
- A circular tour of the West Highlands: We enjoy a scenic journey as we make our way to the bustling & thriving port of Mallaig in time for our ferry to Armadale on the Isle of Skye, while here we enjoy an included visit to Armadale Castle & Gardens which sit at the heart of a 20,000-acre estate on the Sleat peninsula. Following this visit we make our way along ‘the garden of Skye’ to the village of Broadford where we make a stop. We then return to the Scottish mainland via the Skye Bridge and enjoy the scenic journey back to Fort William.
- We make our way to Fort Augustus, where we join our boat for a 50-minute cruise on Loch Ness. Take in the breath-taking vista of Loch Ness in all its natural wonder and experience the sights, wildlife and history of the famous loch. Following our cruise, we enjoy a little free time to explore Fort Augustus before making our return with a stop to view Neptune’s Staircase, where you can see all the boats navigating the locks of the Caledonian Canal.