Fit For A Princess ~ 'Diana: Her Fashion Story'
From her first public appearance in 1981, Diana, Princess of Wales, captivated the world’s attention as a princess, as a trendsetter and as a patron & advocate of charities. Twenty years on from her death, a new exhibition and temporary garden celebrating her life has opened at Kensington Palace, her home for over 15 years.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
· Entrance to ‘Diana: Her Fashion Story’ Exhibition at Kensington Palace
· Free Time in Windsor
· Admission to Windsor Castle
· Explore: Kingston-upon-Thames & Richmond-upon-Thames
· The highlight of our tour is a visit to Kensington Palace where we include admission to the ‘Diana: Her Fashion Story’ Exhibition. The exhibition showcases an extraordinary collection of garments worn by Diana, from elegant evening gowns, such as the Victor Edelstein’s ink blue velvet dress worn at the White House when the Princess danced with John Travolta, to chic Catherine Walker suits. A fairytale garden has been planted with flowers and foliage inspired by memories of the Princess’s life, image and style. Following this visit, time permitting, we enjoy some free time in London.
· We make our way to Windsor with its wonderful independent retailers, high street shops and international brands, where we enjoy some free time to explore. In the afternoon we enjoy an included visit to Windsor Castle – the largest and oldest inhabited castle in the world and the Queen’s favourite weekend home.
· We enjoy an excursion which takes us to Kingston-upon-Thames, first recorded in a Royal Charter in 838, the town was established as the coronation place for Anglo Saxon Kings. Today a medieval market town with a rich mix of retail, arts & culture. Following our free time here we continue to Richmond-upon-Thames, probably London’s most attractive borough, it has long been a favourite retreat for Royalty and the rich & famous.Back to top