Festive Blenheim Palace And The Cotswolds
New for 2021
A lovely festive tour with a visit to Blenheim Palace, which will be transformed into a magical fairy tale fantasy world with the State Rooms being decorated with seasonal decorations. During our visit there will also be a Christmas Market held in the Great Court with over 70 chalets adding to the festive atmosphere. We also take time to visit the lovely Cotswolds towns of Cirencester and Tetbury.
* Market Town of Marlborough
* Quintessentially English Lacock
* Admission to Blenheim Palace
* Blenheim Palace Christmas Market
* Cirencester & Tetbury
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
Blunsdon House Hotel ~ 4 Star
Set in 30 acres of beautiful Wiltshire countryside this 4-star family owned and run hotel has extensive leisure facilities including indoor swimming pool and gym, two restaurants and three comfortable bars. All the bedrooms are en-suite and have TV together with all modern-day facilities you would expect from a hotel of this standard. Lift.
- We enjoy our day as we make our way to the lovely market town of Marlborough, with its High Street being one of the widest in the UK and lined on both sides with characterful old buildings housing an array of high-quality shops. After some free time here, we make our way to the quintessentially English village of Lacock, which is like taking a step back in time, where we enjoy free time before heading back to the hotel.
- The highlight of this tour is a day spent at Blenheim Palace, which will be transformed into a magical fairy tale fantasy world with the State Rooms being decorated with seasonal decorations. Wander beneath garlands into rooms filled with glistening ornaments, ribbons, baubles, holly & mistletoe. During our visit there will also be a Christmas Market held in the Great Court with over 70 chalets adding to the festive atmosphere. Following our day here, we return to the hotel.
- . We enjoy free time in Cirencester, the ‘Capital of The Cotswolds’ and the second largest town in England during Roman times. Following this visit we make our way to Tetbury, an historic wool town well known for its independent shops, including antiques, vintage, boutiques & the Highgrove shop.