Exploring The Beauty Of Mid Wales
The rich, rolling green landscapes and unspoilt coastline of Mid Wales makes for an ideal holiday destination. We are based in the elegant Victorian Spa Town of Llandrindod Wells, which evolved from a small farming community into a popular Spa and town where Victorians flocked to take the waters.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
· Admission to Powis Castle & Gardens
· Beautiful Brecon Beacons
· Free time to explore Brecon
· Historic Town of Machynlleth
· Seaside Resort of Aberystwyth
· We enjoy a visit to Powis Castle, originally built circa. 1200 the castle began life as a medieval fortress and sits high above its celebrated gardens. The world-famous garden, overhung with clipped yews, shelters rare & tender plants. Laid out under the influence of Italian & French styles, it retains its original lead statues and orangery on the terraces.
· Wednesday: We make our way to the Historic Town of Machynlleth, which sits at the mouth of the River Dyfi estuary in an area of outstanding natural beauty & diversity. Following some free time here we continue to Aberystwyth, wedged between Cardigan Bay and the Cambrian Mountains.
· We experience the beautiful and diverse scenery of the Brecon Beacons National Park as we make our way to Brecon, with its medieval cathedral and narrow streets full of craft & antique shops. Following some free time here we continue to Hay-on-Wye giving time to explore before returning to the hotel.Back to top