Exploring Somerset & Wiltshire
A delightful break as we explore parts of Somerset & Wiltshire. Somerset is an enchanting county and has much to offer its visitors. No trip to Somerset is complete without a visit to England’s smallest city; Wells.
The historic market town of Devizes in Wiltshire is such a delight to visit with more than 500 listed buildings.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
- Bed, Breakfast & Evening Meal at the hotel
- Some Entertainment
· In December: A full day excursion to the beautiful city of Bath. Then welcome to Bath, a city so beautiful and special that it has been designated a UNESCO World Heritage site. Independent, creative, unique and stylish, Bath is the only place in the UK where you can bathe in naturally hot spa water at Thermae Bath Spa and visit 2,000 year old original Roman Baths, making it the ultimate spa break destination for thousands of years
· An excursion which takes us to the historic market town of Devizes where we have chance to explore before moving on to visit the timeless village of Lacock.
- A full day excursion to the beautiful city of Bath
- A half day excursion to the small cathedral city of Wells
- An excursion which takes us to Stonehenge, steeped in history & mystery. Here you will have sufficient time to explore the Visitor Centre, with its internal & external exhibitions and to take a 20 minute round trip journey to and from the Stone Circle. Following this visit we make our way to the timeless village of Lacock, where we enjoy some free time.